Need help to get online?
Digital devices such as PCs, tablets and smart phones are changing the way people access information, keep in touch with one another and learn new things. So why not find out more about what I.T. & ME can do for you.
I.T. & ME drop in sessions
Drop in sessions take place in Stirling Council Libraries to help people solve basic I.T. problems and learn new digital skills. It is completely free to take part and you don’t have to learn everything at once. You can take small steps and learn at your own pace in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Cambusbarron – Monday 11:00-13:00
- Dunblane – Tuesday 10:00-12:00
- Killin – Tuesday 11:00-13:00
- Callander – Thursday 14:00-16:00
- Plean – Tuesday 14:30-16:00
- Doune – Monday 15:00-17:00
- Balfron – Thursday 10:00-12:00
- St Ninians – Thursday 10:00-12:00
- Strathblane – Tuesday 11:30-13:00 (please contact for dates)
- Central – Thursday 14:00-16:00
- Drymen – Thursday 16:00-18:00
- Bannockburn – Friday 11:30-12:30
- Bridge of Allan – Friday 14:00-16:00
Last updated: Monday, February 3, 2020 2:08 PM