Copy Documents / Property History Search - Standard Fee required: £105
£33 per additional document and an additional fee per approved drawing is provided at £3 per physical drawing, or £2 per digital drawing.
The charge for a building warrant is based on the estimated cost of your work.
Use the Scottish Government's fee calculator to work out what your application will cost.
- Section 89 for Permission to Use a Raised Structure - £237.00
- Section 50 Certificate (licence to sell alcohol from a property) - £165.00
- Letter of Comfort - No Inspection Needed - £160.00 (This Letter of Comfort will only be issued for minor works carried out)
- Letter of Comfort - Inspection Required - £419.00
- Copy Documents/ Property History Search - £105, £33 for each additional certificate, £2 for each digital copy of the plan, £3 for each physical copy of the plan
Ways to Pay
- Pay online by clicking on the Building Warrant Payments tab on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Send in a cheque to Building Warrants, Customer First Building, 1-5 Port Street, Stirling, FK8 2EJ
If you require a search for any documents before 2003 you will need to contact our Stirling Archives on 01786 450745.