You must complete a tree works form if the tree or trees are:

  • covered by a tree preservation order (TPO)
  • within a conservation area and not exempt because of their size
  • protected by a planning consent condition

You must also apply if you need permission in writing because of a specific planning consent condition.

If the trees are protected by a planning consent condition, you might need to submit a new planning application or contact Planning Services or a Planning Officer for further information by calling 01786 233660

Before you begin

We will ask you

  • contact details
  • details about the work
  • replanting proposal
  • upload sketch plan

To find out how we'll handle your personal data, read our privacy notice.