Report unauthorised tree works or concerns about wildlife

Report unauthorised tree works

If you think someone is carrying out tree works without proper authorisation, you can:

Report concerns about wildlife

If you want to check whether a species is protected, you can find this information in NatureScot's protected species guide.

If you believe a wildlife crime is taking place, you should report this to Police Scotland. You can find out how to do this on their wildlife crime page.