Blue Badge scheme parking
The Blue Badge scheme helps people with severe mobility problems by giving them access to dedicated parking spaces.
In the Stirling Council area, you can find priority spaces for Blue Badge holders at:
- our park and ride sites
- off-street car parks operated by Stirling Council
- on-street pay and display areas
Blue Badge holders can also park within any pay and display bay without limit of time and free of charge.
Priority spaces may also available in commercial car parks in Stirling city centre, but normal parking rates apply.
Priority parking at your home
If you’re a Blue Badge holder, you may be eligible for a priority parking space to be installed outside your home. To be eligible for this service you must:
- have a genuine parking problem
- have no access to a suitable off-street parking space, such as a driveway or garage
- have a vehicle registered to your address, which is used by you and kept permanently at your address
If you’re applying as an organisation, you must have a vehicle registered at the organisation's address and that vehicle must be suitable for use by a person who is disabled.
Any priority parking space provided by Stirling Council will not be for the exclusive use of the person who applied for it. It can be used by any vehicle displaying a valid blue badge.