Apply for traffic restrictions

Traffic restrictions

If you need to restrict traffic by road closure, temporary traffic lights, one-way system, speed restriction or parking suspension, you need to ask Stirling Council first.

You must submit your application at least 28 days before you intend to start any work that involves traffic restrictions. Traffic restriction permit costs are shown in the application form. 

Apply for traffic restrictions

Temporary traffic lights

If the work you're carrying out requires temporary traffic signals to be put in place, you need to apply for this separately.

Apply for temporary traffic lights

Motorways and trunk roads

These are the responsibility of Transport Scotland. Contact them if you need to carry out work on these roads.