The National Entitlement Card (NEC) your bus pass, provides Scotland-wide free bus travel for older (60 plus) and disabled people.  Find out if you are eligible.

The scheme is also available for under 22s.

You can apply for or replace your NEC online. You can also update your photograph. If you've changed your address or lost your card you can do this online. You will be guided through the online application and will be asked to provide proof as part of the process. 

Apply or renew your NEC

You can renew disabled cards and make all new applications by following these steps:

Email or 
Post to NEC applications, Stirling bus station, Goosecroft Road, Stirling, FK8 1PF

Or visit Stirling bus station, travel centre

Monday to Friday: 9:30am to 1:00pm and 1:30pm to 4:15pm
Saturday: Temporarily Closed

Last updated: Tuesday, August 16, 2022 2:46 PM