From Friday 25 December 2020 Stirling bus station travel centre will temporarily close and we will be unable to deal with face to face NEC applicatrions and enquiries at the travel centre. Stirling Council will continue to process new aplications, renewals and replacements for National Entitlement Cards (NEC).

Renewal of disabled cards and all new applications

Replacement NEC card and renewal of over 60s cards

Last updated: Friday, February 26, 2021 3:52 PM