The Riverside Pontoon is located on Shore Road, Riverside, Stirling. For Sat Nav use FK8 1ND.
Stirling City Centre is a 10-minute walk from the pontoon.
Bookings can be made here online Mon-Fri (9 am - 4 pm).
Please note: our offices are closed during Bank Holidays and Christmas/New Year
- The pontoon is 30m in length with an additional 5m lower level for kayaks and rowing vessels and is suitable for vessels with less than 50-ton displacement weight.
- Limited parking provision, including disabled parking, is available on Shore Road.
- There are no electrical or freshwater services available at the pontoon at present.
- Public toilets are available at Stirling Bus Station between 0635 and 1900, Monday to Saturday and between 1010 and 1730 on a Sunday.
- Berthing is currently provided free of charge to all visitors.
- Users are required to check tide tables and an air draft of their vessel to ensure it can navigate safely to the pontoon prior to submitting an application.
Last updated: Thursday, April 2, 2020 3:50 PM