Before you begin

You must submit your forms at least 29 days and no more than three months before the civil partnership ceremony.

These are the documents you'll need:

Depending on your circumstances, you may have to submit additional documents. These are indicated in the civil partnership notice form.

If either party is subject to immigration controls, you'll also need:

If you're not a UK citizen you should submit your forms as soon as you can to allow time for any extra documents that are needed.

All documents must be originals. We cannot accept photocopies.