Terms and Conditions
Standard Terms and Conditions governing the award of Community Grants/Community Pride.
- The Grant is made to enable the Applicant to carry out the Project as detailed in their Application form and the Award Letter; any changes may only be with the prior consent of Stirling Council. Any unspent grant, or part of grant, must be returned to the Council.
- The Applicant must obtain adequate insurance, as relevant, to cover all material risks involved with the project.
- Stirling Council shall have no liability for any claim arising out of, or as a result of actions of the Applicant or its staff or agents, in connection with the project.
- The Applicant shall ensure that, in relation to the Project, they and anyone acting on their behalf shall comply with the relevant law, for the time being in force, in Scotland.
- The Applicant shall submit final Monitoring & Evaluation reports on the Project as issued at the time of award, and allow access for monitoring visits as requested by Stirling Council officers. Projects must be delivered & grant spent in full within 12 months of the award.
The Applicant shall ensure that there is public acknowledgement of the assistance provided by Stirling Council, using the Stirling Council logo on publicity materials and acknowledging the support in any press statements or other printed materials.
Your personal data will only be used for the purposes of this grants programme. There is more detail about how we use your personal data in the Council’s Register of Data Processing
If you wish to receive information on funding, training and other relevant opportunities please tick the box to be added to the Funding Officer’s mailing list. Your personal data will be kept secure and not used for any other purpose; it can be removed from the list at any time by contacting the Funding Officer (details above).
Data Protection laws give you various rights in relation to your personal data, including the right to see what we hold about you. For more information see Click Here or contact the Data Protection Officer on 01786 404040 firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read the Privacy Notice before completing the form.
Last updated: Tuesday, July 26, 2022 9:17 AM