Strathard (Aberfoyle, Kinlochard, Inversnaid & Stronachlachar) Community Council
Elected members for Ward 1 Trossachs and Teith
- Martin Earl - Scottish Conservative and Unionist
- Gene Maxwell - Scottish Labour Party
- Elaine Watterson - Scottish Conservative and Unionist
Community Council Office Bearers
Chairperson - Mr Trevor Geraghty
Vice chairperson - Vacant
Secretary - Ms Lynda McColl
Treasurer - Mr Stuart Stephen
Covering Aberfoyle, Strathard, Inversnaid and Stronachlachar
- Thurs 2 Feb Aberfoyle Memorial Hall 7pm
- Thurs 2 Mar Aberfoyle Memorial Hall 7pm
- Thurs 4 May Aberfoyle Memorial Hall 7pm
- Thurs 6 Apr Aberfoyle Memorial Hall 7pm
- Thurs 1 Jun Aberfoyle Memorial Hall 7pm (to follow AGM)
- Thurs 3 Aug Aberfoyle Memorial Hall 7pm
- Thurs 7 Sept Aberfoyle Memorial Hall 7pm
- Thurs 2 Nov Aberfoyle Memorial Hall 7pm
- Thurs 7 Dec Aberfoyle Memorial Hall 7pm
Disclaimer: Stirling Council can not be held responsible for the content, comments, errors or absence of Community Council minutes. These are provided purely for information purposes.
For more information on community councils please contact the Community Council Enquiry Co-Ordinator.
Key Community Organisations
The main organisations operating in this area are listed below.
Local Community Planning
Stirling Council supports areas to produce local community plans. These plans are developed with people in the community, local community groups and businesses. They set out the community priorities for their area and often include an action plan.