If you live in a council house, you can use this form to:

  • book non-emergency repairs
  • book emergency repairs
  • book a repair to a communal area
  • book an inspection for damp, mould or condensation

After you submit a form, we'll get in touch to arrange an appointment.

Before you begin

For more information, see our guide to council housing repairs.

To find out how we'll handle your personal data, read our privacy notice.