How our team provides support
Our Community Development team supports communities and groups across the Stirling Council area.
The team works to:
- increase the ability of people to work together for change
- give people opportunities to achieve what they want to do
- make sure people can influence and shape their communities and issues that affect their lives
- share knowledge, skills and resources effectively
If your group or organisation needs support, the team might be able to help by:
The Community Development team also produces a monthly bulletin.
Where our team works
The team works with priority communities in the Stirling Council area. These are:
- Bannockburn and Hillpark
- Mercat Cross and Stirling city centre
- St Ninians
However, the team also works in other communities to support projects that reduce inequalities and improve outcomes.
Find out more
You can find out more about the day-to-day work of our Community Development team by liking and following them on social media.
If you have any questions, or you’d like to ask them for support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org