Balquhidder, Lochearnhead and Strathyre Community Council
Elected members for Ward 1 Trossachs and Teith
- Martin Earl - Scottish Conservative and Unionist
- Gene Maxwell - Scottish Labour Party
- Elaine Watterson - Scottish Conservative and Unionist
Community Council Office Bearers
Chairperson - Mr David Johnston
Vice chairperson - Mr Andrew Poulter
Secretary - Ms Ruth McLusky
Treasurer - Mr Andrew Poulter
About the area
- Wed 11 Jan 7:30pm Strathyre Village Hall
- Mon 21 Feb 7:30pm Strathyre Village Hall
- Wed 5 Apr 7:30pm Strathyre Village Hall
- Wed 17 May 7:30pm Strathyre Village Hall
- Wed 28 Jun 7:30pm Balqhidder Village Hall
- Wed 9 Aug 7:30pm Lochearnhead Village Hall
- Wed 20 Sept 7:30pm Strathyre Village Hall
- Wed 1 Nov 7:30pm Balqhidder Village Hall
- Wed 13 Dec 7:30pm Lochearnhead Village Hall
For more information on community councils please contact the Community Council Enquiry Co-Ordinator.
Disclaimer: Stirling Council can not be held responsible for the content, comments, errors or absence of Community Council minutes. These are provided purely for information purposes.
Local Community Plan
Stirling Council supports areas to produce local community plans. These plans are developed with people in the community, local community groups and businesses. They set out the community priorities for their area and often include an action plan.
Other organisations, community activities and groups in this area.
- The Villagers (Community Newspaper)
- Strathyre Primary School Parent Partnership
- Rob Roy Country website
- St Angus Episcopal Church, Lochearnhead
- Balquhidder Church
If you live in this area and you feel that we have missed out any key community websites, organisations or facilities please contact us.
Key Community Organisations
The main organisations operating in this area which aim to be representative of the whole community are listed below, and where possible we have provided a direct link to their websites.
- Balquhidder, Lochearnhead & Strathyre Community Council
- Balquhidder, Lochearnhead & Strathyre Community Development Trust
- Strathyre Village Association
A range of community, cultural and social activities take place in this area. For further information please visit the websites.