Throsk Community Council
Elected members for Ward 5 - Stirling West
- Neil Benny - Scottish Conservative and Unionist
- Jen Preston - Scottish Labour Party
- Scott Farmer - Scottish National Party (SNP)
Community Council Office Bearers
Chairperson - Mr Jimmy Morton
Vice chairperson - Mr William Liddell
Secretary - Mr Bernard Reynolds
Treasurer - Ms Helen Yuill
About the area
- Demographic Profile
- Boundary Map
- Tues 10 Jan 7pm Throsk Community Centre
- Tues 14 Feb 7pm Throsk Community Centre
- Tues 14 Mar 7pm Throsk Community Centre
- Tues 11 Apr 7pm Throsk Community Centre
- Tues 9 May 7pm Throsk Community Centre
- Tues 13 Jun 7pm Throsk Community Centre
- Tues 12 Sept 7pm Throsk Community Centre
- Tues 10 Oct 7pm Throsk Community Centre
- Tues 14 Nov 7pm Throsk Community Centre
- Tues 12 Dec 7pm Throsk Community Centre
If you require the minutes for your community council please contact them directly.
Community Councils send us minutes from their meetings, and we keep a copy of them.
For more information on community councils please contact the Community Council Enquiry Co-Ordinator.
Local Community Planning
Stirling Council supports areas to produce local community plans. These plans are developed with people in the community, local community groups and businesses. They set out the community priorities for their area and often include an action plan.
Throsk currently has no up-to-date Local Community Plan.
Other organisations, community activities and groups in this area.
The main organisations operating in this area are listed below, where possible we have provided a direct link to their websites:
- Throsk Community Enterprises Ltd (Facebook)
A range of community, cultural and social activities take place in this area. For further information click on the web links below.