Skip to content

Applying for Childcare

How do I apply for childcare?

Local Authority Nurseries

You can get an application form directly from the nursery you would like your child to attend or use the drop down boxes at the top of this page to select a nursery or childminder. We use the admissions criteria to decide how to allocate places. See the link to the admissions and charges policy below.

Funded Providers in Partnership with Stirling Council

Stirling Council is in partnership with a number of providers in the private, voluntary and independent sector, including childminders, to offer funded early learning and childcare places. If you want a place in a funded provider setting, contact them direct to request an application form and to ask about their admissions process. Enquiries for a place with a childminder can be made to the address below:

SCMA (Scottish Childminding Association)
7 Melville Terrace
Stirling FK8 2ND
Tel: 01786 445377
Email us

Admissions and charging information

Please refer to the Admissions Policy for information about free early learning and childcare provision. More information is available in our Charging Policy.