Stirling City is an attractive city with lots within walking distance.
It's easy to commute on foot or by bike - the city has:
- a good network of existing paths
- routes of historic and cultural interest
- a relatively flat environment
- a pedestrianised city centre
- relatively low traffic levels compared to many other urban areas
Try walking and cycling a bit more - you'll feel fit and healthy, save money and help protect the environment. If you need the car, why not see if someone's going your way with Stirling Liftshare or try one of the Park and Ride services.
- Enforcement of Paths and rights of access
- Maintenance of Paths and rights of access
- Advice for Paths and rights of access