For all public transport solutions, plan your journey with:
Traveline ScotlandAdditional journey options:
- Demand Responsive Transport (DRT) - If you wish to journey in rural Stirlingshire, you can make use of the flexible public transport service DRT, which links rural areas where there are few or no conventional bus services, for around the cost of a bus fare rather than a taxi fare. The NEW online booking system is now live.
- Stirling Shopper Bus - This service runs on the first and third Saturday of each month from Tyndrum, Crianlarich, Killin, Lochearnhead, Kingshouse and Strathyre to Stirling City Centre and Springkerse Retail Park.
See operational dates below:
April 6, 20
Sep 7, 21
Jan 4, 18
Feb 1, 15
Mar 7, 21
- For information on train times, ticket prices and routes please consult National Rail Enquiries. National Rail Enquiries also offers a journey planner, timetables and a text update service, as well as real-time departures information.
- Stirling Liftshare - save money and help cut congestion by car sharing
- Explore Stirling Mobile app, download from App Store or Google Play