Preloved School Clothes is closed at present. This includes donation points.
We welcome donations of good quality preloved school clothes.
Donated clothing is available on our new Preloved website.
This online platform gives easy access to preloved school clothing to all citizens of Stirling at no cost. All donations are laundered and anonymised prior to dispatching and clothes will be posted directly to the recipient’s home address.
There are dedicated donation boxes at each of the following donations points.
Please donate your preloved school clothing at:
- Allan Centre, Bridge of Allan
- Mayfield Centre, St. Ninians
- Sainsbury's, Stirling
Unfortunately, we cannot accept shoes, swimwear, underwear or clothes that are damaged, ripped, or heavily stained.
More donation points are hoped to be confirmed in the near future.
The preloved clothing online platform is to be carried out in three phases:
- Phase One – School session 2019/2020 including nurseries and primary schools
- Phase Two- School session 2020/2021 extending to high schools
- Phase Three – School session 2020/2021 begin to include prom dresses and prom suits.
If you have any questions please email us.
Last updated: Wednesday, December 2, 2020 1:43 PM